Opencockpits will be on 4 and 5 November at FSWeekend, in Lelystad (The Netherlands).
In this event, we will present our new A320 cockpit, and you will be able to see the different elements that it includes, like the Joystick, pedals, Throttle, etc.
We will also show flights made with the different cockpits of our company, and we will solve any doubts of our clients and visitors.
See you there !!
Opencockpits will be on 4 and 5 November at FSWeekend, in Lelystad (The Netherlands).In this event, we will present our…
The National Institute for Aerospace Research “Elie Carafoli” is the leading research establishment in aerospace sciences in Romania, with more than 60 years tradition in aerospace engineering. Our simulator can help in the different projects for different projects to realize new aerial routes in the air space of Romania, that allow a greater reduction of noises, as well as fuel in the flights. It will also assist in the design of devices capable of improving air safety in collisions.
– Metal structure
– Dual link pedals and yokes (Pro) (all in aluminium)
– Seats with all movements and Jrails
– All panels and modules included
– All electronic systems
– Motorized Throttle (Pro)
– Interiors in fiber with special painting
– Powder coating on all metal parts
– Mounted in modules for easy transport
– Special Wood Box for all components.
You need :
– Computers for Visual and avionics (1 Main + 2 Aux.)
– Your favorite simulation software (For exp. P3D+Prosim737)
– Visual system (Circular projection or plane projection).
Offer of our new Complete Boeing 737 trainerEasy installation.Included :- Metal structure- Dual link pedals and…